What's inside SightC
Packed with Goji Berries
Research suggests that goji berries may help promote healthy eyes while offering protection against some eye conditions.
The vibrant orange colour you see in goji berries comes from zeaxanthin. This molecule has been directly linked to healthy eyes.
Helps to Protect your Cells from Damage
The fruits, herbs, and roots in SightC have been used for 100s of years for the holistic curing of many ailments.
Today, we understand that it's the antioxidants and phytonutrients contained in these ingredients that help to keep you healthy by protecting your cells from excess damage.
Are you a part of the vicious cycle of using eye drops?
Eye drops treat the symptoms of dry eyes, but rarely do they target the root cause of the issue. What's worse is that some drops contain preservatives which can cause inflammation and cell damage.
SightC helps your eyes from the inside out by providing them with the nutrition they need to thrive.
Serving Size: Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily
Servings Per Container: 30
Storage Method: Store in a cool dry place. Avoid excess heat. Do not use if the safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Warnings: For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. If you are taking prescription medications, or if you are taking cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin, or blood pressure medication, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product.
I stayed taking this supplements and soon a I did it my eyes is feeling much better. I see different instantly!!!!I usually never write a review but this product well deserves
5 ⭐️. Highly recommended.
I see a difference instantly
The Blueberry Gummies really make a difference! Plus, they taste delicious! I also love that you can take the eye test beforehand to know how many gummies you should be taking, and you can do a follow up to see how effective the gummies have been! On top of that, the tests are brief and convenient. SightSage makes eye improvement convenient!
These vitamins are amazing! I was skeptical at first and tried them out for a month. I didn't really see a difference but then I tried it for a 2nd month. And there is definitely a change. My eyes are no longer tired from looking at the screen. They do not feel dry either. I no longer squint as much as I used to. I recommend the gummies and the pills together that is where I saw the biggest difference!
Our entire family takes these supplements together with the gummies. They are very effective and helped us a lot with our eyes condition. My vision improved and my eyes became more hydrated, less red and less itchy. We will definitely order again.
Committed to good taste & quality is what we do best.
No Added Sugars
No Artificial Flavours
1. Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects of Chinese Wolfberry. In: Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition Chapter 14https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92756/#Bucheli P, Gao Q, Redgwell R, et al. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011. |
2. Fasting plasma zeaxanthin response to Fructus barbarum L. (wolfberry; Kei Tze) in a food-based human supplementation trial. https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.library.ubc.ca/pubmed/15705234 Cheng CY, Chung WY, Szeto YT, Benzie IF. Br J Nutr. 2005
3. Goji berry effects on macular characteristics and plasma antioxidant levelshttps://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.library.ubc.ca/pubmed/21169874aucheli P, Vidal K, Shen L, Gu Z, Zhang C, Miller LE, Wang J. .Optom Vis Sci. 2011 .
5. Protective effect of flavonoid-rich extract from Rosa laevigata Michx on cerebral ischemia–reperfusion injury through suppression of apoptosis and inflammation. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuint.2013.08.008.Shuai Zhang, Yan Qi, Youwei Xu, Xu Han, Jinyong Peng, Kexin Liu, C.K. Sun (2013). Neurochemistry International
6. Ophiopogon japonicus--A phytochemical, ethnomedicinal and pharmacological reviewhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26826325/Chen MH, Chen XJ, Wang M, Lin LG, Wang YT (2016). J Ethnopharmacol. 2016
7. Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of compounds isolated from the rhizome of Ophiopogon japonicus. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5217338/Zhao JW, Chen DS, Deng CS, Wang Q, Zhu W, Lin L (2017) BMC Complement Altern Med 2017
8. The GALE ENCYCLOPEDIA of Alternative MEDICINEhttps://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-814649-1.00008-9Longe, J.
9. Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. https://doi.org/10.3390/foods6100092Hewlings, S. J., & Kalman, D. S. (2017). Foods (Basel, Switzerland), 6(10), 92.
10. Effect of ethanol extract of dried Chinese yam (Dioscorea batatas) flour containing dioscin on gastrointestinal function in rat model. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16756078/Jeon JR, Lee JS, Lee CH, Kim JY, Kim SD, Nam DH. Arch Pharm Res. 2006
11. The supplementation of yam powder products can give the nutritional benefits of the antioxidant mineral (cu, zn, mn, fe and se) intakes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3866735/Shin MY, Cho YE, Park C, Sohn HY, Lim JH, Kwun IS. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2012
12. Chinese yam extracts containing β-sitosterol and ethyl linoleate protect against atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice and inhibit muscular expression of VCAM-1 in vitro. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24689699/Koo HJ, Park HJ, Byeon HE, Kwak JH, Um SH, Kwon ST, Rhee DK, Pyo S. J Food Sci. 2014