I received my SightC and love them.
Hi my name is Jill K. I’m 63, Before sightC I Struggled with headaches, eye strain, dryness, blinking to focus better then I found sightC and the blueberry gummy’s and it helped. My eyes don’t strain, I’m not dry and blinking trying to focus, so helpful, love the results of this product my eyes feel good and healthy now and healthy eyes are happy eyes
I'm 55 and have never had eye issues until about 5 years ago. Symptoms such as dry eyes, deteriorating vision and eye strain have increasingly become a huge problem especially in recent months. I have been following Kathy's instagram and decided to try Sight C.
Although I've only been taking it consistently for three weeks (2-3per day), my eyes have definitely improved on all fronts. My hope for my eye health has been restored!
I'm thankful for Kathy and a special shout out to Ana. Her customer service is professional, kind
and generous. Clearly this is a company that cares!
Highly recommend you try!
My eyes have been dry, red and sore for years. I purchased the Blueberry Gummyies and within days my eyes were clear! I am very grateful to SightSage!
I've been taking the Blueberry gummies and Sight C and they work! My eyes feel so much better. Thank you!
30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We think that you're going to love our products but in case you don't, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on your first order from us. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your received order for instructions.
Try it, we’re sure you’ll love it.
What's inside SightC
Packed with Goji Berries
Goji berries have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat many conditions for over 2,000 years. Learn More
Click below to read about the 13 Goji berry health benefits for your eyes & body.
Helps to Protect your Cells from Damage
The fruits, herbs, and roots in SightC have been used for 100s of years for the holistic curing of many ailments.
Today, we understand that it's the antioxidants and phytonutrients contained in these ingredients that help to keep you healthy by protecting your cells from excess damage.
Are you a part of the vicious cycle of using eye drops?
Eye drops treat the symptoms of dry eyes, but rarely do they target the root cause of the issue. What's worse is that some drops contain preservatives which can cause inflammation and cell damage.
SightC helps your eyes from the inside out by providing them with the nutrition they need to thrive.
Serving Size: Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily
Servings Per Container: 30
Storage Method: Store in a cool dry place. Avoid excess heat. Do not use if the safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Warnings: For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. If you are taking prescription medications, or if you are taking cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin, or blood pressure medication, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product.
Committed to good taste & quality is what we do best.
No Added Sugars
No Artificial Flavours
1. Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects of Chinese Wolfberry. In: Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition Chapter 14https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92756/#Bucheli P, Gao Q, Redgwell R, et al. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011. |
2. Fasting plasma zeaxanthin response to Fructus barbarum L. (wolfberry; Kei Tze) in a food-based human supplementation trial. https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.library.ubc.ca/pubmed/15705234 Cheng CY, Chung WY, Szeto YT, Benzie IF. Br J Nutr. 2005
3. Goji berry effects on macular characteristics and plasma antioxidant levelshttps://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.library.ubc.ca/pubmed/21169874aucheli P, Vidal K, Shen L, Gu Z, Zhang C, Miller LE, Wang J. .Optom Vis Sci. 2011 .
5. Protective effect of flavonoid-rich extract from Rosa laevigata Michx on cerebral ischemia–reperfusion injury through suppression of apoptosis and inflammation. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuint.2013.08.008.Shuai Zhang, Yan Qi, Youwei Xu, Xu Han, Jinyong Peng, Kexin Liu, C.K. Sun (2013). Neurochemistry International
6. Ophiopogon japonicus--A phytochemical, ethnomedicinal and pharmacological reviewhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26826325/Chen MH, Chen XJ, Wang M, Lin LG, Wang YT (2016). J Ethnopharmacol. 2016
7. Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of compounds isolated from the rhizome of Ophiopogon japonicus. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5217338/Zhao JW, Chen DS, Deng CS, Wang Q, Zhu W, Lin L (2017) BMC Complement Altern Med 2017
8. The GALE ENCYCLOPEDIA of Alternative MEDICINEhttps://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-814649-1.00008-9Longe, J.
9. Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. https://doi.org/10.3390/foods6100092Hewlings, S. J., & Kalman, D. S. (2017). Foods (Basel, Switzerland), 6(10), 92.
10. Effect of ethanol extract of dried Chinese yam (Dioscorea batatas) flour containing dioscin on gastrointestinal function in rat model. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16756078/Jeon JR, Lee JS, Lee CH, Kim JY, Kim SD, Nam DH. Arch Pharm Res. 2006
11. The supplementation of yam powder products can give the nutritional benefits of the antioxidant mineral (cu, zn, mn, fe and se) intakes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3866735/Shin MY, Cho YE, Park C, Sohn HY, Lim JH, Kwun IS. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2012
12. Chinese yam extracts containing β-sitosterol and ethyl linoleate protect against atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice and inhibit muscular expression of VCAM-1 in vitro. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24689699/Koo HJ, Park HJ, Byeon HE, Kwak JH, Um SH, Kwon ST, Rhee DK, Pyo S. J Food Sci. 2014