What's inside our gummy
Blueberries are known as the “longevity fruit” and are a great source of antioxidants. Blueberries can bolster collagen structure in the retina and provide extra vision protection through its antioxidant mechanisms.
Monk fruit is known for its essential oils, saccharides, proteins, vitamins, and avons. It's rich in several triterpene glycosides known as mogroside Vs that have been proven to reduce disease-prone oxidative stress.
Loaded with Anthocyanins
Blueberries are loaded with anti-oxidants, called anthocyanins, that help to prevent damage to cells caused by free radicals
Kick the Sugar, Keep the Sweetness
We use Monk Fruit extract to sweeten our Blueberry Gummies. It's a dried fruit over 200 times sweeter than table sugar, has zero calories and carbs, and does not raise blood glucose levels.
A delicious solution for today's digital age
What can happen when I combat dry eye fatigue?
- Improved focus while working on a screen
- Ability to work longer hours
- More energy, less fatigue
Just the essentials
Taking blueberry gummies before studying, journalling, or reading a book helps to ensure that your eyes won’t dry out and become fatigued too quickly.
Your Eyes Will Thank You
Living a digital lifestyle can put a lot of oxidative stress on your eyes, specifically your retina.3 A high quality and potent extract of blueberries, along with their anti-oxidant properties, can help to reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, and adverse symptoms of glaucoma.4-6
Serving Size: 3 gummies
Contains: 60 blueberry gummies
Suggested Use: Take 1-3 gummies, twice per day.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Avoid excess heat. Do not use if the safety seal is broken.
Allergens: This product contains no wheat, gluten, GMO, soy, dairy, egg, corn, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, yeast, or barley.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered these for the entire family and my children love them! I stay long hours in front of a computer and the gummies help my sensitive eyes a lot. Less eye fatigue, no more redness and definitely more hydrated eyes! Great supplements, we will order again! ❤️
I’ve been using the Blueberry Gummies for a few weeks now and I feel like my eyes are less fatigued after too much screen time. They are also less dry.
I also want to mention that Kathy’s assistant, Ana, makes herself available to answer questions or concerns. 😊
- Santa Cruz, California
My testimony is blueberries gummy works for me I am a night shifts worker over the years I started to develop dark bar on my eyes which makes me looks tired after taking blueberries 🫐
I noticed that my skin cleared and the dark bar disappeared plus my eyes feel so good no more eyes tiredness or red eyes .
Thanks to Kathy and your teams
Ever since I have tried the blueberry gummies my eyes have been improving! Redness and irritation has reduced a lot and my eyes feel a lot more hydrated and healthy. I can't wait for my next order so I can continue to take these and allow my eyes to become healthier. Great product! I would definitely recommend to give it a try!
A little improvement on my vision, less tired. Have to see as I go along. My daughter is taking it too and she said her eyes are less tired. Gummies are tasty.
Committed to good taste & quality is what we do best.
No Added Sugars
No Artificial Flavours
1. Anthocyanidins and anthocyanins: colored pigments as food, pharmaceutical ingredients, and the potential health benefits https://pubmed.ncbinlm.nih.gov/28970777/ Khoo, H. E., Azlan, A., Tang, S. T., & Lim, S. M. (2017). Food & nutrition research 2017
2. Anthocyanins, phenolics, and antioxidant capacity in diverse small fruits: Vaccinium, rubus, and ribes https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11804523/Moyer R.A., Hummer K.E., Finn C.E., Frei B., Wrolstad R.E. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2002
3. Spare the rod and spoil the eye. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15923516/Arden GB, Sidman RL, Arap W, Schli ngemann RO.Br J Ophthalmol 2005
4. Flavonoid intake and risk of chronic diseases https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12198000/Knekt P, Kumpulainen J, Järvinen R, Rissanen H, Heliövaara M, Reunanen A, Hakulinen T, Aromaa A. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002
5. Effects of anthocyanins in black currant on retinal blood flow circulation of patients with normal tension glaucoma. A pilot study. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/37182228_Effects_of_Anthocyanins_in_Black_Currant_on_Retinal_Blood_Flow_Circulation_of_Patients_with_Normal_Tension_Glaucoma_A_Pilot_StudyOhguro I, Ohguro H, Nakazawa M. Hirosaki Med J 2007
7. Two-year randomized, placebo-controlled study of black currant anthocyanins on visual field in glaucoma. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22377796/Ohguro H, Ohguro I, Katai M, Tanaka S. phthalmologica 2012