- Polyphenols, which have antioxidant properties, are linked to a wide range of health advantages, including a decreased risk of type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart problems, some cancers, premature skin aging, and some infections.
- Because of the presence of Magnesium in it, it helps with anxiety issues.
- This plant can be used for dealing with chest pain-related problems.
- It helps in treating various problematic health conditions like Cancer, Asthma, etc.
- The use of hawthorn has been shown to significantly improve blood circulation and reduce blood pressure.
- Hawthorn may improve blood cholesterol levels due to its flavonoid and pectin content.
- Fiber in the berries has been shown to aid digestion by reducing constipation and acting as a prebiotic.
- Hawthorn may also have anti-aging properties.
Backed by Research
We use the very best of natural superfood ingredients to bring a full spectrum of nutrition to empower the human vision system and promote vision wellness. All of our ingredients are supported by a substantial body of research. Some relevant studies are listed below.
In a study of mice with liver disease, hawthorn berry extract significantly reduced levels of inflammatory compounds, resulting in less inflammation and injury to the liver.
Hawthorn has shown promise in the treatment or prevention of congestive heart failure (CHF) in both uncontrolled and controlled clinical trials when tested at New York Heart Association (NYHA). There are also suggestions of a beneficial effect on blood lipids.
Flavonoids found in Hawthorn have anti-oxidative, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic and anti-carcinogenic properties coupled with their capacity to modulate key cellular enzyme function. Research on flavonoids received an added impulse with the discovery of the low cardiovascular mortality rate and also prevention of CHD.
Hawthorn fruit extract has been shown to have many health benefits including being cardiovascular protective, hypotensive and hypocholesterolemic.
Panax ginseng and Crataegus pinnatifida can prevent aging by inhibiting wrinkle formation and increasing moisture in the human skin.
There are more than 247,000 studies on Hawthorn.
And we’re constantly reviewing new research to understand the full extent of the superfood’s health benefits.
Hawthorn is one of the ingredients in our SightC!
Want to Know More?
Want to Know More?
Give your customers a summary of your blog post