- Dandelion has vitamin A, which helps in the maintenance of healthy eyes, mucosa and skin.
- Fresh dandelion greens, blossom tops, and roots are k\\nown to contain chemical components with antioxidant, disease-preventing, and health-promoting effects.
- The dandelion root is high in inulin, a soluble fiber that promotes the growth and maintenance of healthy gut bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Dandelions are high in beta carotene, an antioxidant that may protect against cell damage and oxidative stress.\\Dandelion may have antimicrobial and antiviral properties, which may boost immune health.
- Dandelion may have antimicrobial and antiviral properties, which may boost immune health.
- Iron helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Potassium, a vital component of physiological fluids and cells, helps control blood pressure and heart rate.
Backed by Research
We use the very best of natural superfood ingredients to bring a full spectrum of nutrition to empower the human vision system and promote vision wellness. All of our ingredients are supported by a substantial body of research. Some relevant studies are listed below.
Dandelion has been proved to show very positive effects on diabetes. This has been experimented on various mice and rats. Now, the research is turning effective towards human diabetics.
Emerging evidence suggests that dandelion and its constituents have antioxidant that make anti-inflammatory activities possible with ease.
Dandelion products’ dietary intake may help to prevent, or reduce the risk of, the development of a range of diseases, including cancer, obesity, hepatitis, arthritis and cardiovascular disease.
Prebiotic inulin-type fructans induce specific changes in the human gut microbiota.
Taraxacum mongolicum extract exhibits a protective effect on hepatocytes and an antiviral effect against hepatitis B virus in animal and human cells.
There are more than 100,000 studies on Dandelion.
And we’re constantly reviewing new research to understand the full extent of the superfood’s health benefits.
Dandelion is one of the ingredients in our SightC!
Want to Know More?
Want to Know More?
Give your customers a summary of your blog post