- Allantoin is a natural compound that can speed up the growth of healthy tissue and reduce healing time.
- Chinese yam can help with digestion by creating healthy bacteria from intestinal flora.
- Chinese yam contains trace amounts of zinc, manganese, iron, copper, and selenium, and it is beneficial as an antioxidant when taken regularly.
- Chinese yam can aid with diabetes by regulating oxidative stress, antioxidant activity, and lipid profiles.
- In traditional medicine, the Chinese yam is by far the most frequently utilized herb for improving the reproductive health of women.
- Chinese yam is beneficial for people who have stomach, spleen, kidney, lungs, or skin problems.
Backed by Research
We use the very best of natural superfood ingredients to bring a full spectrum of nutrition to empower the human vision system and promote vision wellness. All of our ingredients are supported by a substantial body of research. Some relevant studies are listed below.
Chinese yam extract not only aids in digestion but can help turn some intestinal flora in the stomach into helpful bacteria.
Yam and allantoin have antidiabetic effects by modulating antioxidant activities, lipid profiles and by promoting the release of GLP-1, thereby improving the function of β-cells maintaining normal insulin and glucose levels.
Korean yam powder supplementation is beneficial to obtain the additional intake to supplement the anti-oxidant mineral intake and it is safe for daily intake for supplementation on the matter of these antioxidant minerals.
Chinese yam tubers are rich in nutrients, but also contain bioactive metabolites that act as antibiotics in the body.
Chinese yam polysaccharides fermented by S. boulardii were obtained with easier digestion and better functionality properties including antioxidant activity and radioprotection effect, which could be considered as one of health food components.
These Yam tubers not only provide calories and nutrients, but also contain various bioactive secondary metabolites that are likely to underlie the use of this species in traditional Chinese medicine and in modern herbal remedies.
There are more than 99,500 studies on Chinese Yam.
And we’re constantly reviewing new research to understand the full extent of the superfood’s health benefits.
Chinese Yam is one of the ingredients in our SightC!
Want to Know More?
Want to Know More?
Give your customers a summary of your blog post