- It is especially rich in Vitamin A which helps combat dry eyes and other eye disorders.
- It helps relieve the symptoms of inflammatory eye conditions such as Conjunctivitis and eye floaters.
- It protects your eyes from harmful high-energy light waves like ultraviolet rays in sunlight.
- It helps protect eyes against damaging free radicals, thus, preventing cataracts.
- It produces an antioxidant function, protecting the body against cellular damage.
Backed by Research
We use the very best of natural superfood ingredients to bring a full spectrum of nutrition to empower the human vision system and promote vision wellness. All of our ingredients are supported by a substantial body of research. Some relevant studies are listed below.
Cherokee Rose fruits also pack antioxidants and Vitamin C. Just two tablespoons of rose hips provide 76% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin C.
Cherokee Rose Fruit supports the digestive system, boost the immune system, promote circulatory health and benefit the skeletal system. It has strong antioxidant properties.
Cherokee rose herbs are used for treating abnormal discharges and displacement of Organs.
Experimental studies demonstrate that dietary flavonoids and their representative subclasses interact directly with rhodopsin and modulate visual pigment function.
Considering the high content of bioactive molecules contained in Rosa genus, rose hip has an interesting potential for the treatment of different disorders related to oxidative stress or pro-inflammatory status.
There are more than 45,900 studies on Cherokee Rose.
And we’re constantly reviewing new research to understand the full extent of the superfood’s health benefits.
Cherokee Rose is one of the ingredients in our SightC!